Monday, January 5, 2015

Food/Nutrition Plan

From everything I have read, diet is the most important thing to change to improve my health and getting into better shape.  Anyone that knows me knows that I have a terrible diet.  The worse a food is for you, the more I like it.  The more processes the better.  This has always been the most challenging part of this process for me in the past.

This time around I am taking a two fold approach to my based off the article, 2 Ways to Lose Fat, Only 1 Way to get Ripped.

I am planning on eating better foods.  Grass fed beef, wild caught fish, along with more vegetables.  But working in an office presents one with many temptations throughout the week, so I will also being counting calories. This not only keeps me in check for the slip ups, it also will encourage me to eat better food that along with helping me lose fat will increase my overall health.

I am going to set my calorie limit at 10x my body weight and starting out limiting my carb intake to 100-125g per day.  I will also being including a cheat day once a week, most likely Saturdays.

I am hoping this two prong attack at nutrition and food will help me make long term changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment