Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding


"Every day, I hear someone say, 'I'm too fat. I need to lose 25 pounds, but I can't. I never seem to improve.' I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak. I can lose 10-40 pounds rapidly, easily, painlessly, by simply setting my mind to it. By observing the principles of strict discipline that bodybuilding taught me, I can prepare myself for anything." — Arnold Schwarzenegger 
A guy I work with overheard me talking the about starting to workout the other day and recommended this book to me.  I told him I had no interest in being a bodybuilder but he insisted.  I was planning on getting in online but I found a copy in my basement.  From reading a couple articles and watching this video, it seems like it has some pretty useful info in it, plus its Arnold.  I was looking for a book to read, might as well turn through this one and learn more about strength training.


Walking
Time Incline Speed
30 mins1%3mph

Caloric Intake
2104

Carbohydrate Intake
230

No comments:

Post a Comment