Sunday, January 11, 2015

Starting Measurements

I read a lot of articles on the internet.  Some good, some bad.  Some helpful, some confusing.  One thing I've read several times from different sources regarding losing fat/getting stronger is to track everything:  reps, weight, calories, measurements.  It's said that which is measured gets improved.  That said, I have a couple body measurements I plan on tracking to help tell a more complete story compared to stepping on the scale once a week.

My plan is to report my weight on a weekly basis and the other measurements along with photos every 4 weeks, the Friday of my de-loading week.  Along with those, I will be tracking every workout and posting it on here along with my daily caloric and carb intake.

Body Measurements

Weight - 240lbs
Waist - 47"
Chest - 45.5"
Shoulders - 50.5"
Biceps- 14"
Thighs - 24.5"
Calves - 16.5"


No comments:

Post a Comment