Saturday, January 24, 2015

Week 2 Weigh In & Review

Starting Weight
240lbs

Today's Weight
233bs

Blood Pressure
149/83


This week went pretty well.  The weight keeps coming off.  I am hoping that since I am working out, its fat and not muscle.  I am liking this workout plan.  I don't spend all day in the gym, but I can tell I am getting stronger already.  Exercises I struggled with last week, were easier this week.  I was able to get a little yoga in on Wednesday morning, something I hope to expand on going forward.  I also got two 2-mile walks in this week.  Never imagined I would be so tired from walking two miles, although the giant hill at the end of the walk may have had something to do with that.

Moving forward, I am wanting to increase my activity this week.  I am planning to step up the yoga, do a longer more intense session on Wednesday and also I am going to get more walking in along with a possible hill sprint session next weekend, depending on the weather.  I am also making another change in the exercises.  Instead of the decline situps, I am going to start doing hanging leg raises.  They work the abs still but don't put a lot of stress on my spine/back.  I am also going to change the dumbbell bench press to the incline dumbbell bench press, the incline will work a different part of my chest.

Yoga       
Time      
15 mins

Walking   
Time       Incline      Speed
30 mins 1% 3mph

No comments:

Post a Comment