Saturday, January 17, 2015

Week 1 Weigh In & Review

Starting Weight
240lbs

Today's Weight
237lbs

Blood Pressure
147/91


This week went pretty well.  Glad to see I lost some weight.  I also decided I need to track my blood pressure as well.  As you can see its higher than it should be, so improving on that and therefore tracking it is important.

I was sore most of the week, but that was expected.  Looking forward to getting back to the gym Monday.  I am planning on making one change with the workout.  On Friday, my main exercise is Squats.  I plan on finding another assistance exercise to replace the turkish get up.  I am thinking of replacing it with back extensions or single leg romanian dead lift to give me a solid lower back exercise.  I am also planning to include walking daily to get a little bit of cardio until I lose a little more weight and start hill sprints.


Caloric Intake
2702

Carbohydrate Intake
207



No comments:

Post a Comment