Sunday, January 18, 2015

39 Ways to Not be Like Everyone Else

The reasoning behind this blog is mostly to track my physical workouts to make sure there is improvement in that aspect of my life.  I am striving to be better today than I was yesterday and better tomorrow than I am today.  Jason Ferrugia wrote a pretty good article a couple years ago, 39 Ways to Not be Like Everyone Else, that I read from time to time to keep me on track or get me back on track.
"There's always an easy way out.  
You can always live a live of mediocrity and unhappiness and do what everyone else does.  Or you can choose to not be like everyone else.  
You can choose the road less traveled.  
How do you do that?"
He has some good advice in here, definitely worth reading.  One of my favorites:  27)  Have sex three times per week, minimum.  Preferably with hot chicks.

Exercise
2 mile walk

No comments:

Post a Comment