Tuesday, January 26, 2016

2016 Goals


Looking back on 2015, I am pretty pissed off at myself.  I was making good progress in the fat loss department and then stopped working out for half the year.  I am almost back to where I was when I quit, but thinking about where I am and where I could be pisses me off.  I am happy that I was able to get back in the gym and despite not having a lifting partner(my excuse for stopping last time) I am still training 4-6 days a week and doing at least something activity every day.  Looking back at my 2015 goals, I didn't hit any of them.  I've decided to try and set some simple goals for 2016:

  • I want to be at or below 15% body fat.
  • I want to move up a level in every strength goal. (I am below decent in every one except military press and push ups)
  • I want to read 10 books.

I have a plan in place and if I keep my head down and do the work, I WILL reach all those goals.


Conditioning

RoundsTimeSpeedIncline
1115 sec6-10mph15%

Conditioning

30 min walk

No comments:

Post a Comment