Friday, February 20, 2015

Week 6 Day 5

Went to bed last night with the intention of getting up and finishing off my walking program for the week.  Woke up this morning and was cold so I hit the snooze.  As I was lying there, I thought about some videos and articles I'd read recently by Zach Even-esh and a couple issues of the Spartan Up Podcast I'd listened to recently and decided I was going to get up and go despite the -4 degree temperature.  For me personally, thats a big deal.  I've always found the excuse to skip working out or push it off a day.  Today, I decided I didn't want to be average and went to the gym.

Also, I did some light weight work after my walk to see how my back felt, still a little sore but no pain during the workout.  Hopefully, Monday I'll be good to go.

Also, for real check out the Spartan Up Podcast.  Tons of really good interviews with fascinating people.  All are around 30 mins long.  Good stuff.

Walking (4.3)
Time Incline    Speed
37 mins1.5%3.4mph

Caloric Intake
1826

Carbohydrate Intake
122

No comments:

Post a Comment