Saturday, February 14, 2015

Week 5 Weigh In & Review

Starting Measurements
Weight - 240lbs

Today's Measurements
Weight - 228lbs


Blood Pressure
138/73


Week 5 Down.  I only lost one pound which is frustrating but I am starting to feel better overall.  I don't have the stiffness or aches I had 5 weeks ago.  I can get off the couch without any cracking knees or hips.  My pants are getting a little easier to button.  I need to remember that the scale only tells one part of the story and sometimes, not an accurate part.  Fat loss is the goal.  Although I have been generally feeling better, I have been hitting a way around 3:30 every day.  I am not sure if I am getting enough food or what.  It may just be a typical work thing.

After the past two weeks, I've decided to take out the 4th exercise I had added every day except the biceps curl.  So I'll be back up to 5 sets of 10-15 reps for the assistance exercises.  I need to make sure I include some yoga and the Limber 11 every week.  I've been slacking off in those areas.  I'm also going to start Born Fitness Pushup Improvement plan.  Increasing pushups to help with my everyday strength.  Keep taking it one day at a time.

1 Mins Pushup Count
22

No comments:

Post a Comment