Wednesday, March 16, 2016

What's Your Why


"This is why I train. Why I push myself even on the tough days. Why I will never "wait for tomorrow" to prioritize my health. Muscle is great. Heavy weights are empowering. Shedding fat makes you feel good. But they are all secondary to knowing that I'm doing what's within my power to be around as long as possible. 
That's the end game. It's not about what I see in the mirror. Those are added benefits and part of the fun. But real motivation is knowing that movement is life. It never stops, so you shouldn't either. I exercise to feel alive. It's about what I can do every day, so I don't have to create a universe of "what ifs." It's about being the best version of myself. Not just for me. But for the people I care about most in this world."
-Adam Borstein, Born Fitness

Hill Sprints

DistanceReps
Vic Park Hill5

Box Jumps

HeightSetsReps
32"35

Pullups

SetsReps
14
23
32
42
55

Flexibility

20 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment