Saturday, November 14, 2015

4th Cycle: Week 1 Weigh In & Review

Starting Measurements
Weight - 240lbs

Today's Measurements
Weight - 218lbs


I didn't have a great week nutrition wise. I have a heard time when I get off my normal routine. I am not sure if the added weight is from a bad diet week or maybe water weight from the creatine.

I decided to take a break from alcohol until the end of the year. I read in a T Nation article that, "Calories aside, alcohol itself isn't so much a fat storer as it is a fat burning suppressor. If your goal is fat loss, getting yourself out of that mode for several hours isn't wise. And heavy drinking has several mechanisms that'll smash muscle protein synthesis (gainz, bro!) and recovery."

I set a goal of being at 200lbs by Jan 1 so I need to buckle down if I want to achieve that. I am also going to incorporate more conditioning and try to use the cold weather to activate my brown adipose tissue which targets fat to keep my body temperature normal.
Gotta keep making progress to become harder to kill by making savage the body.

Yoga
Time
23 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment