Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The Warpath

"I can tell you what path I'm on and what path I strive to stay on.  That is the warpath.  That's the path I'm on.  The warpath.  A path of war. Cause to me, warpath means moving toward a battle, a fight, towards war.  And that is what I am doing and that is what I've always been doing.  Whether it was the actual war against our nations enemies or the war against my own weaknesses.  That is what I am doing.  Preparing and sharpening my sword and honing my skills and maintaining the unmitigated daily discipline in all things.  And the warpath is just that, its a path, its a route, it leads somewhere.  And so you ask, 'where does it lead?'  And yes, yes it can lead to war and that's fine.  In fact, I am waiting and I am ready.  Because the warpath is a war against weakness and so it leads to strength.  Its a war against ignorance and so it leads to knowledge.  Its a war against confusion, and so it delivers understanding.  And the path, the warpath, leads to control and leads to ownership of your life.  And that to me is the warpath.  The path of fire and adversity.  The path of blood and of sweat and of suffering.  The warpath is the preeminent path of discipline which is why it leads to freedom and beyond that.  In the end, the warpath leads to peace."

Sprints

DistanceSetsReps
60yds25

Bear Crawls

DistanceReps
20yds3

Walking

Time
45mins

No comments:

Post a Comment