Sunday, March 1, 2015

If You're Fat and Lose Weight, You're Probably Gonna Get Fat Again

"So I came across this article this morning, and I found it quite interesting. 
If you don't feel like reading it, here is the high level overview.... 
Basically multiple studies showed that only about 2 out of a 1000 people who lost enough weight to get down to what was considered a "healthy weight" (I'm taking some liberties here), actually kept it off.

At first, my bullshit meter wants to go off, and say there is no way that's correct. But then I sat and thought about it for a while. And I realized, that's probably more accurate than I wanted to initially admit."

Pretty interesting read from Lift-Run-Bang.  Check out the rest of the article, If You're Fat and Lose Weight, You're Probably Gonna Get Fat Again.


Walking (6.1)
Time Incline    Speed
41 mins2%3.5mph

No comments:

Post a Comment