Saturday, March 28, 2015

Week 11 Weigh In & Review

Starting Measurements
Weight - 240lbs


Today's Measurements
Weight - 216lbs
Waist - 41"
Neck - 16.5"
Body Fat - 26.5%


Week 11 is in the bag.  Its always a little disappointing when you step on the scale and it didn't drop 2lbs, but I still made some more progress.  Down 1lbs, 1" off my waist and most importantly down 1% body fat. Starting off the week I was sore as hell from the Saturday training.  I was able to get all my training in other than my 2nd hill sprint session because I was traveling last night and my 2nd ab session because my abs were killing me on Friday.  Apparently the decline sit-ups work them more than the hanging leg raises.

I am still experiencing some pain in my lower back.  I am assuming its an injury that just hasn't healed fully.  Its not hurting enough to stop training, so I'll keep going.  We'll reassess that going forward.  I need to make time to get in more mobility work at nights.  I am also hoping to be able to get a pass to the local high school track so I can go and run the stairs there once or twice a week on top of the hill sprints.  One step forward every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment