Saturday, March 21, 2015

Week 10 Weigh In & Review

Starting Measurements
Weight - 240lbs


Today's Measurements
Weight - 217lbs
Waist - 42"
Neck - 17"
Body Fat - 27.5%



Week 9 is over.  A successful de-load week.  I did a little conditioning and two sessions of hill sprints.  Down 3 pounds since last week.  I did pretty well on my diet.  Today I had a personal training session with a trainer from the Sweatt Shop.  I was expecting just to get some pointers on my dead lift and squat forms, which I did, but I also got some pointers on assistance work going forward.  Today I did 3 new exercises, demel deadlifts, bent knee back extensions and barbell hip bridges.  Those are some exercises I will be adding those going forward to replace other exercises.  I am also going to be continuing to do the hill sprints 2-3 times a week.  At least Tuesdays and Friday, also possibly Sundays.  Looking forward to getting back into the gym, although can't say I am looking forward to 5am again.

No comments:

Post a Comment