Saturday, March 14, 2015

Week 9 Weigh In & Review

Starting Measurements
Weight - 240lbs
Waist - 47"


Today's Measurements
Weight - 221lbs
Waist - 42.5"
Neck - 17"

Body Fat - 28.4%


So I didn't lose any weight this week which was a bummer, but I am down almost 1% body fat in two weeks which is good.  The training I was supposed to do today was rescheduled to next Saturday by the trainer.  Going to try to squat and deadlift this week anyway.  Getting tired of waiting around.  Need to lock in my diet a little better.  Eat a better breakfast of protein, watch what I am eating at dinner.  I also need to make sure I am getting in my conditioning in.  Thinking about making Saturday mornings  conditioning day.  With the snow gone, might be time to bust out the sled I made. The conditioning might be the little extra I need to kick my fat loss into gear.

No comments:

Post a Comment