Saturday, October 22, 2016

Weekly Body Fat Measurements

Back when I started this process I set a goal of getting to 185lbs.  I am at 186lbs currently and looking at myself in the mirror and I think its time to reevaluate my goals.  Instead of setting a goal weight, I decided I want be as strong as I can be with a body fat % somewhere between 10-15%.  The methods I used aren't perfect and in fact they don't match up.  I think that's due to human error on the body fat calipers.  I have not used them regularly so I'm not sure if I doing it correctly, but I will be able to tell if the body fat is going down as long as I remain consistent in my measuring methods.

Civilize the mind, make savage the body.

Body Weight
186lbs

Body Fat Caliper Method

Body PartMM
Chest8
Abs28
Thigh10
Body Fat %14.2%

Dave Draper Method

Body PartInches
Neck17
Waist36
Body Fat %19.436%

No comments:

Post a Comment