Saturday, April 30, 2016

10 Cycle: Week 1 Weigh In & Review

Starting Measurements
Weight - 240lbs

Today's Measurements
Weight - 197lbs

Ruck March
DistanceTimeWeight
2 miles29:2330lbs

Pretty pumped to keep dropping weight.  The workouts are still plugging along.  I feel like I am getting stronger although I am getting to the point where squats are difficult and becoming less a fan of them as they do.

Also, I started incorporating some more long distance conditioning with the goal of still trying to get lean but also to be able to improve my ruck conditioning.  I am following John Mosby's Ruck Conditioning Program.  I hit the 2 miles under 30 mins, so now its time to increase it to 4 miles and shoot for the goal of 60 mins.  I am only doing the rucks once a week, so the other conditioning has that goal in mind.  The big goal is to be able to successfully completed the MVT Rifleman Challenge. Trying to line up the skill training needed, but while I get that set up, I am concentrating on the fitness aspects.

I have the goals set, I just need to continue to work toward accomplishing them

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment