Saturday, December 19, 2015

5th Cycle; Week 2 Weigh In & Review

Starting Measurements
Weight - 240lbs

Today's Measurements
Weight - 218lbs

The week started out alright. Then Thursday came. Had a post work happy hour, had a couple drinks. Lifted like shit after that. Friday came, and I tweaked my back doing squats. Couldn't do anything after that. Then stepped on the scale this morning and I'm up 5lbs. I can't figure that out. I need to buckle down on my eating plan, particularly staying away from booze. I've never worked out this time of year before. I didn't realize the challenge of eating right with all the shit going on. Going to keep plugging away in the weight room and trying my best and just breathing easy knowing the changes I am looking for will come eventually.

Make savage the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment