Saturday, December 5, 2015

4th Cycle: Deload Week Weigh In & Review

Starting Measurements
Weight - 240lbs

Today's Measurements
Weight - 218lbs

I had a pretty good week this week.  Thanksgiving week wasn't great.  I got all my workouts in, but on the squat day I did something to my neck with doing shrugs and its still bugging me.  I also at least like from Thanksgiving day through the rest of the weekend.  When I weighed myself Monday morning, I was at 224.  Glad to be back to 218.  Incorporated some more conditioning this week and really focused on my diet.

Back to the strength training this week.  I need to figure out how I'm going to keep the conditioning going this week.  Might try to do the walking the mornings before going to work and then mix in the sprints on off days.

Keep plugging away, be 1% better today than I was yesterday.  Make savage the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment